British Special Air Service (SAS) Short-Sleeve Unisex T-Shirt
• 100% combed and ring-spun cotton (Heather colors contain polyester)
• Ash color is 99% combed and ring-spun cotton, 1% polyester
• Heather colors are 52% combed and ring-spun cotton, 48% polyester
• Athletic and Black Heather are 90% combed and ring-spun cotton, 10% polyester
• Heather Prism colors are 99% combed and ring-spun cotton, 1% polyester
• Fabric weight: 4.2 oz (142 g/m2)
• Pre-shrunk fabric
• Side-seamed construction
• Shoulder-to-shoulder taping
|Width (inches)||16 ½||18||20||22||24||26||28||30|
This site is dedicated to the Elite Combat Units of the world. These are they who run into the fray as shadow warriors never to be seen or heard by the enemy or media. They are without equal "Sine Pari". ♠
In the late 1980's and early 1990's I served in the United States Air Force. While I was stationed in England three to four times a year every Special Operations units in NATO, and other friendly countries would converge on our "not on google maps" base for counter insurgency, and counter terrorism training/operations. Our capabilities and daring was inspiring and has never left my soul. As the War on Terror has progressed I have continued to rub shoulders in missions around the globe with these fine warriors.
For over 30 years I have been involved in counter terror training, human trafficking recovery, RESCUE, body recovery missions, as well as body guard duties in High Risk areas such as Haiti, Burma, Costa Rica, Thailand, Japan and many other places.
Please visit me at www.davidburnell.com