USAF Pararescue (PJ) Maroon Neck Gaiter
• 95% polyester, 5% elastane (fabric composition may vary by 1%)
• Fabric weight: 6.19 oz/yd² (210 g/m²)
• Breathable fabric
• Four-way stretch fabric that stretches and recovers on the cross and lengthwise grains
• Washable and reusable
• One size
• Printed on one side, reverse side is left blank
• Blank product components in the US and Mexico sourced from the US or China
• Blank product components in the EU sourced from Lithuania
This site is dedicated to the Elite Combat Units of the world. These are they who run into the fray as shadow warriors never to be seen or heard by the enemy or media. They are without equal "Sine Pari". ♠
In the late 1980's and early 1990's I served in the United States Air Force. While I was stationed in England three to four times a year every Special Operations units in NATO, and other friendly countries would converge on our "not on google maps" base for counter insurgency, and counter terrorism training/operations. Our capabilities and daring was inspiring and has never left my soul. As the War on Terror has progressed I have continued to rub shoulders in missions around the globe with these fine warriors.
For over 30 years I have been involved in counter terror training, human trafficking recovery, RESCUE, body recovery missions, as well as body guard duties in High Risk areas such as Haiti, Burma, Costa Rica, Thailand, Japan and many other places.
Please visit me at www.davidburnell.com